- Measuring pins are high-precision testing gauges with a tolerance of ± 1 µm in tolerance class I. It has excellent reliability and wear resistant qualities. They are simple to use and very suitable for measuring tests on work pieces in manufacture, e.g. for testing bore holes on jig boring machines and jig milling machines.
Measuring pins are particularly suitable for the measurement of even the smallest bore holes. In contrast to expensive internal measuring instruments. Measuring pins can also be used for measurement of angularity, distance between holes, dovetail guides, profile depths, profile depths, guide surfaces and groove measurements.
In addition, they are suitable as adjustment controllers for a wide variety of measuring instruments such as micro meters, dial gauges, as well as go / no-go gauges.
• Measuring pins are manufactured from alloy steel, hardness 60-64 HRC as per DIN 2269.
• Manufactured as per IS Standards / DIN
• Measuring pins are manufactured from high quality steel.
• Hardened, ground & lapped measuring pins are available in standard steps of 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10 mm.
• Length of measuring pins up to 1.49mm dia is 40 mm & above 1.50 mm dia it is 50 mm.
- • Measuring pins of 70 mm in length are available on request.
• Calibration certificate will be issued.
• Pin set supplied in attractive wooden casing.