- Measuring pins are high-precision tesƟng gauges with a tolerance of upto ± 1 µm in tolerance class I. It has
excellent reliability and wear resistant qualiƟes. They are simple to use and very suitable for measuring tests
on work pieces in manufacture, e.g. for tesƟng bore holes on jig boring machines and jig milling machines.
Measuring pins are parƟcularly suitable for the measurement of even the smallest bore holes. In contrast to
expensive internal measuring instruments. Measuring pins can also be used for measurement of angularity,
distance between holes, dovetail guides, profile depths, guide surfaces and groove measurements. In
addiƟon, they are suitable as adjustment controllers for a wide variety of measuring instruments such as
micro meters, dial gauges, as well as go / no-go gauges.
• Measuring pins are manufactured from alloy steel, hardness 60-64 HRC as per DIN 2269 & IS 11103
• Hardened, ground & lapped measuring pins are available in standard steps of 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10 mm.
• Length of measuring pins up to 1.49mm dia is 40 mm & above 1.50 mm dia it is 50 mm.
• Measuring pins of 70 mm in length are available on request.
• Pin set supplied in aƩracƟve wooden casing.
- • CalibraƟon cerƟficate will be issued.